Multi-material Colour 3D Printing
Inspire your design process with the Objet500 Connex 3 multi-material 3D printer. The Connex 3 range enables you to 3D print brilliantly coloured prototypes to fit your application needs. Get unmatched design freedom with a wide range of material properties, from rigid to flexible, transparent to opaque, neutral to vibrant, standard to bio-compatible and durable to high temperature.
With Connex3, incorporate dozens of colours into one prototype, from vivid opaque to stained glass-like translucent, with hundreds of blended hues in between. Backed by triple-jetting technology, the Objet Connex3 range delivers maximum versatility for your office. Combine up to three base resins in a single build to create models with a variety of Digital Materials, with minimal post-processing efforts.
In order to find the right system for you, please get in touch and our 3D printing experts will be delighted to help. Either call us on 01283 585955, email email@example.com or fill in the contact form.
Net Build Size:
Objet500 Connex3: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 ¼m for features below 50 mm; up to 200 ¼m for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 and Windows 8
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.3 in.) 430 kg (948 lbs)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
100-120VAC 50/60 Hz; 13.5A 200-240VAC 50/60 Hz; 7A single phase
Temperature 18-25°C (64-77°F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
- Vero family of opaque materials, including colour
- Tango family rubber flexible materials
- Medical: MED610
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2 in ivory and green
- DurusWhite RGD430
- High Temperature RGD525 white
- Transparent: VeroClear and RGD720
Hundreds of composite materials can be manufactured on the fly including:
- Vibrant blended colours in rigid opaque
- Translucent coloured tints
- Rubber-like materials in a variety of Shore A values
- Digital ABS for durability, including blends with rubber Polypropylene-like materials with improved thermal resistance
- FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
- Eight sealed 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Please enter email to download brochure