Objet260 Dental Selection
The most versatile dental 3D printer on the market
The Objet260 Dental Selection creates models with true-to-life look and feel in your dental or orthodontic lab. Create a competitive point of difference by using a digitised workflow to generate faster turnaround and greater production capacity. Operate your business more efficiently, effectively and profitably while also increasing customer satisfaction with the Objet260 Dental Selection
The Objet260 is the ultimate dental 3D printer to run on triple-jetting technology, which is PolyJet 3D printing at its most advanced. It delivers:
- Lifelike colour, texture and detail: 3D print rigid and gum-like features in a range of realistic tooth and gum shades.
- Many materials in one job: Build multi-material dental models in one piece, or complete several small models from diverse materials in one unattended job.
- Efficient workflow: Maximise uptime by running your three most-used materials simultaneously.
In order to find the right system for you, please get in touch and our 3D printing experts will be delighted to help. Either call us on 01283 585955, email email@example.com or fill in the contact form.
255 x 252 x 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in)
Horizontal build layers down to 16 microns (0.0006 in)
Windows 7 and Windows 8
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
870 x 735 x 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in) 264 kg (582 lbs)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in) 76 kg (168 lbs)
110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Special Facility Requirements:
Temperature 18-25C (64-77F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610)
- VeroGlaze (MED620)
- VeroDent (MED670)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- Range of gum-like Digital Materials
- Digital Materials in a range of natural tooth shades
Please enter email to download brochure