Embrace Digital Dentistry
Based on PolyJet 3D Printing technology, the Objet30 OrthoDesk allows you to easily embrace digital dentistry. With it, you can:
- Digitise your workflow from CAD file to model
- Accelerate production times
- Increase capacity
- Eliminate manual modeling
- Enjoy a clean, safe, efficient process
- Store models digitally
- Lead the market with cutting-edge technology
With the Objet30 Orthodesk you can automate model making in order to reduce fabrication times, which results in increased output per technician.
Thanks to this fully digital process, you don’t need to store bulky physical models, but instead keep all your cases digitally.
In order to find the right system for you, please get in touch and our 3D printing experts will be delighted to help. Either call us on 01283 585955, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in)
Layer Thickness (Z-axis):
Horizontal build layers as fine as 30 microns (0.0011 in)
X-axis 600 dpi; Y-axis 600 dpi; Z-axis 900 dpi
Single phase 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A, 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (W x D x H) (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in)
93 kg (205 lbs)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that prints layers as fine as 16 microns to create amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an acrylic material for realistic veneer models and diagnostic wax-ups that require A2-Shade colour match
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), a transparent material medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement
- Four sealed 1 kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
Please enter email to download brochure