Objet30 Dental Prime
The precision of digital dentistry at an affordable price
With the Objet30 Dental Prime, you can use 3D printing for a variety of dental applications, eliminating the need to outsource model production.
The Objet30 Dental Prime offers digital dentistry benefits at an affordable price and in a compact desktop size to fit your lab’s needs. With a tray size of 300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in.) and two print modes, the Objet30 Dental Prime allows you to expand your lab’s capabilities with the ability to print crown and bridge stone models, casting patterns for removable partial dentures, diagnostic wax-ups and surgical guides.
In order to find the right system for you, please get in touch and our 3D printing experts will be delighted to help. Either call us on 01283 585955, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.
Net Build Size:
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
Minimum Layer Thickness:
28 microns (0.0011 in.) for Tango materials; 16 microns (.0006 in.) for all other materials
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) may vary depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Size and Weight:
Machine: 82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in.); 106Kg/234lb
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
2 printing heads; SHR (Single Head Replacement)
100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A
200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); Relative Humidity 30-70 % (non-condensing)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best colour match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
- FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
- Four sealed 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
Please enter email to download brochure