Reliable, productive and efficient, the Stratasys Neo450 series of 3D printers is designed and engineered for industrial-grade performance. An open material system offers the ability to utilize any 355 nm hybrid resin chemistry so you can chose the material that suits your application best.
Exceptional Surface Quality
Based on the proven Neo800, the compact Neo450 series has a 17.72 × 17.72 × 15.75 in. (450 x 450 x 400 mm) platform and builds prototypes, rapid tooling and master patterns with superior surface quality, accuracy and detail.
The Neo series is a high performance machine used worldwide in a range of industries, including F1, automotive, service bureaus and universities.
Designed for greater flexibility and versatility, the Stratasys Neo450 series is available in two models, with different performance and functionality depending on your printing needs.
The Stratasys Neo450e is an affordable industrial-grade 3D printer producing small to medium parts with consistent accuracy and repeatability. Dependable and reliable, the Stratasys Neo450e is designed for nonstop printing of industrial production parts.
The Stratasys Neo450s 3D printer offers performance and versatility along with all the benefits of Neo450e. The Neo450s is up to 40% faster and offers standard and high-definition build modes, producing superior quality parts.
Why choose Neo450 3D Printers?
- Exceptional part sidewall quality: Outstanding scanning resolution reduces finishing time by up to 50%.
- Compact design, versatile performance: Print single large-sized or many smaller detailed high quality parts on the 72 × 17.72 × 15.75 in. (450 x 450 x 400 mm) build volume.
- Open resin system: Compatible with all commercially available 355nm SL resins, allowing the freedom of material
- Intuitive Titanium™ software: Easy-to-use software optimizes build time and part quality with build history, parameter detail, hardware usage and part traceability data
- Customer-driven development: Customer suggestions and feedback are encouraged, driving user-enhanced software updates.
- Accessible support: Remote diagnostics or convenient on-site support from our exceptional service team.
- Connected services: Stay connected and updated with the built-in camera, emailed progress reports and status updates.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||41.3 × 48.2 × 74.8 in. (1050 × 1225 × 1900 mm)|
|Weight||1323 lb (600 kg)|
|Network Communication||Ethernet: Fully compliant with IEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab USB Port: USB 3.1|
|Operating Environment||Temperature range: 68-74°F (20-23°C), max rate change ±2°F/hr (±1°C/hr). Relative humidity 20-50% non-condensing.|
|Power Requirements||110 ~ 120 Volt, 60 Hz 300 W Typical operation, 550 W Max 220 ~ 240 Volt, 50 Hz, 700 W Typical operation, 1300 W Max|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Build Modes||Neo450s: HD & SD Neo450e: SD|
|Build Capacity||Short: 17.72 × 17.72 × 1.97 in. (450 × 450 × 50 mm) Half: 17.72 × 17.72 × 7.87 in. (450 × 450 × 200 mm) Full: 17.72 × 17.72 × 15.75 in. (450 × 450 × 400 mm)|
|Laser||Neo450s: 2 Watt Neo450e: 1 Watt|
|Beam Size and Focus||Neo450s: 80 to 750 μm (Dynamic & Variable) Neo450e: 250 μm (Dynamic)|
|Minimum Feature Size||Neo450s: 0.006 in. (0.15 mm) in X & Y† / 0.016 in. (0.4 mm) in Z† Neo450e: 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) in X & Y† / 0.016 in. (0.4mm) in Z†|
|Achievable Accuracy||Dimension <3.94 in. ±0.004 in.; Dimension >3.94 in. ±0.1%† Dimension <100 mm ±0.1 mm; Dimension >100 mm ±0.1%†|
|Somos® WaterShed XC 11122||A clear solution delivering ABS and PBT-like properties for stereolithography. WaterShed Black also available.|
|Somos® PerFORM||For applications needing strong, stiff, very high heat-resistant composites. Great detail resolution.|
|Somos® Taurus||Excellent surface quality and isotropy for highly detailed parts.|
|Somos® Evolve||Designed for easy finishing, produce highly detailed parts with the look, feel and performance of thermoplastic.|
|Somos® Waterclear||Ideal for applications that require optical clarity.|
|Somos® PerFORM Reflect||Ready-to-use material for PIV wind tunnel testing.|
|Somos® WaterShed AF||Multi-purpose stereolithography resin that meets the requirements for investment casting patterns.|
|Somos® DMX-SL™ 100||Breaking the mold in speed, efficiency and design freedom|