Next-level part production starts here.
The Origin One is a transformative 3D printer enabling mass production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials.
Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail and throughput with Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™ technology. In situ analytics, combined with automatic pressure, separation force and temperature regulation, ensure the first part is the same as the last.
See powerful product improvements over time, with over-the-air software updates that unlock new advanced materials and workflow optimisations.
A New World of Capabilities
The Stratasys Origin One, a manufacturing-grade 3D printer that enables mass production of end-use parts.
- P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. Print details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
- Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
- Smooth, beautiful surface quality without secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing.
- An optimised build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to efficiently maximise production capacity per sq ft
- Simple and fast post-processing workflow, with minimal facility requirements, makes scaled production feasible.
|Technology||Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™|
|Build Envelope (XYZ)||192 x 108 x 370 mm / 7,672 cm3(7.5 x 4.25 x 14.5 in. / 462 in3)Maximum length on the diagonal — 220mm (8.6 in.)|
|Resolution||4K light engine|
|System Size and Weight||49 x 51 x 113cm (19 x 20 x 44 in.)81 kg (180 lbs.)|
|Resin Tray Capacity||2L|
|Resilient Elastomers||Flexible materials with elongation at break above 300%.|
|Biocompatible Materials||True silicones and rigid materials that have completed cytotoxicity, irritation and sensitization testing.|
|Optically Clear Materials||High resolution clear materials with print appearance transparency above 90%.|
|Tough Polymers||Materials with UTS above 100 MPa, impact resistance higher than 100 J/m and UV stability that stands up over time.|