Stratasys expand horizons with revolutionary new products
Faster build speeds, rubber printing capabilities, stronger materials and an improved software interface lead the way for even more advanced 3D printing.
12 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
Explore new possibilities for desktop 3D printing. Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth
surfaces and flexible components. Use Rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs and seals. 3D print usable
medical implements -; like ear forms or surgical guides -; that require prolonged contact with skin.
The Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode,
a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the
moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
120 Material Properties logo for connex3 logo for connex2 logo for connex1
With Connex multi-material 3D printers, assembly is optional. Future products to be built or assembled
from two or more materials can be realistically 3D printed in one fast process and critically evaluated early
in the design cycle. Each Connex system offers 16-micron layer accuracy in a range of 120 materials, so
you can capture every detail.
Dual-jetting technology lets you take advantage of Digital Materials produced by combining two base resins in specific concentrations and structures. Mimic the durability and heat resistance of ABS plastic, or test designs that require functionally graded materials. Digital Materials let you incorporate a range of hardnesses, opacities, shades or thermal properties into a single model for striking, true-to-life prototypes.
Connex 1,2 & 3 available in 3 sizes 260 ,350 , 500
Connex1 with triple-jetting technology gives you:
- 14 base materials
- Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip and non-scratch surfaces or simulated overmolding
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit prototypes
- Up to 3 materials in a single build
- High material capacity and hot-swapping for efficient workflow
Connex2 with triple-jetting technology gives you all of the above plus:
- 120 two-component Digital Material options
- Up to 27 material properties in a single build
Connex3 with triple-jetting technology gives you all of the above plus:
- Hundreds of two- and three-component Digital Material options
- Up to 82 material properties in a single build