Are you attending the Stratasys UK user’s conference on the 10th November 2015?
If you’re a Stratasys user, you’ll want to grab this amazing opportunity to explore every possibility of 3D printing. Learn how you can be more efficient with your 3D printing system, to help your business develop and make more profit in this one day conference.
Available to all Stratasys users, the conference is held at the NEC in Birmingham, on the 10th November 2015, and starts at 9am.
You’ll get an exclusive insight into what’s coming for 2016 from Stratasys, so you’ll be the first to know about exciting developments in 3D printing.
- Learn how to use your materials to their full potential, in the dedicated Polyjet and FDM workshops.
- Stratasys professionals and peers will demonstrate new applications and best practice
- Get expert advice on getting the most out of your 3D design software.
- MakerBot EMEA General Manager, Andreas Langfeld, delivers the very latest from MakerBot.
- Get real world stories from Stratasys customers on how they utilise additive manufacturing to drive their business forward.
- Get your questions answered from the Stratasys senior executive panel, with an expert Q&A.
- Learn more about 3D printing by dropping in to one of the break time workshops from our sponsors.
- Get involved in interactive discussion with Stratasys developers to help shape the next generation of Stratasys software.
- Celebrate the best from Stratasys customers with the innovation awards and dinner from 6-8pm.
Haven’t signed up yet? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn more about how Stratasys 3D printers can evolve your business. Register here