Our FREE 3D-printing user event 2018 will take place in the impressive surroundings of our Innovation Centre near Derby and is one you won’t want to miss.
Alongside unique demonstrations of new material capabilities in an intriguing ‘dark room,’ you’ll be given a rare chance to get first-hand insights, advice and predictions about the industry from the finest minds at Stratasys.
The key speakers will be:
- Andreas Langfeld – VP Sales EMEA at Stratasys
- Matt Jones – Senior Application Support Manager at Stratasys
- Naftali Eder – Application Engineer at Stratasys
- Zehavit Reisin – Vice President, Materials Business Unit at Stratasys
- Frank Lindeman – Software Customer Success Engineer at Stratasys
- Ben Nickolay – Corporate Applications and Pre-sales Engineer at Stratasys
The focus will be firmly on where 3D printing is heading and how organisations are benefitting from the use of innovative 3D printing technology.
The event is running over three days but you do not need to attend all days, the content will be the same each day. Please register for the day most convenient for you.
What to Expect
9am – Arrival and refreshments
9.30am – Andy Langfeld (Vice President of Sales at Stratasys) – ‘The future with Stratasys’
10.30am – Zehavit Reisin (Vice President, Materials Business Unit at Stratasys) – ‘Material developments’
11.30am – Frank Lindeman (Software Customer Success Engineer at Stratasys) – ‘The power of GrabCAD’
12.15pm – Lunch
1pm – Breakout session (covering subjects including advanced prototyping, and jigs and fixtures)
9am until 4.30pm on either Tuesday, June 12, Wednesday, June 13 or Thursday, June 14, 2018 (refreshments and lunch will be provided).