Speed. Productivity. Realism.
Stratasys J720 Dental
490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
• Dental materials: VeroDent (MED670) and VeroDentPlus (MED690)
• Biocompatible materials: MED610, MED620 and MED625FLX
• Vero family of opaque materials including neutral shades
• Vibrant colours including VeroCyanV, VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV
• Tango and Agilus30 families of flexible materials
• Transparent VeroClear
- Increase patient acceptance of case presentations. Show your patients how their treatment will look before starting work
- Leverage full-colour capability to differentiate your lab, improve workflow and tracking and communicate more information
- Reduce C&B remakes with the only dental printer able to create highly-realistic replicas of the patient’s mouth
Maximum throughput. Full colour dental printing.
The Stratasys J720 Dental 3D printer is designed to meet the increased demands labs face today. This full-colour, multi-material printer produces high-resolution models with precise accuracy. It offers an unrivalled combination of speed, high throughput and realism to handle all dental case needs with the capacity to outperform DLP and SLA dental printers.
Full patient transparency
Increase patient acceptance of case presentations. Show your patients how their treatment will look before starting work. Using biocompatible materials and a full range of colour, you can get the closest match possible, giving patients more control over their dental procedures.
The leading dental technology
1.75X the throughput of leading competing DLP printers
Harness the power of colour
Leverage full-colour capability to differentiate your lab, allowing the creation of stunning aligners, implants, crowns and more for a greater look and feel for patients. Achieve high realism and reduce C&B remakes with the only dental printer able to create highly-realistic replicas of the patient’s mouth.
Easy to integrate
With no additional training required, the printer can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Plug-and-play so no engineering or customisation needed to achieve quality parts.
Be more productive
Simplify the creation and service quality of orthodontic devices with the Separator DM, which coats models, making the removal of wax and acrylic residues easy.
Leverage the power of colour. Reduce remakes and produce results faster.
Work smarter – Save time with the automatic tray arrangement in GrabCAD. Print multiple case types in multiple materials, all in one print.
Work with colour – Increase patient case acceptance and reduce C&B remakes with realistic and accurately coloured models of the patient’s mouth.
Work faster – Print more cases per shift with 1.75X greater throughput than competing SLA and DLP printers.
Work easier – Simplify the creation of orthodontic devices. The Separator DM coats models, making the removal of wax and acrylic residues easy.
Book a free demo for the J720 Dental at our Additive Manufacturing Hub where you can see the full scope of Stratasys technology and how it can transform the way you work.
Get the full technical data on the J720 Dental today. Discover the key data points including information on build size, accuracy, speed and integrations for the J720 Dental.