SYS Systems is the UK's dedicated platinum partner to Stratasys, the world's biggest commercial 3D printing brand. Making additive manufacturing (AM) accessible to one and all - our mission is to help businesses harness the full power of AM to design, refine, iterate, create and manufacture anything.
From concept to launch and beyond, we offer an end-to-end solution for the creation, development and manufacture of your digital products.
We have more than two decades of experience in additive manufacturing and are experts in 3D printing for industry and commerce. No matter if you are new to 3D printing or already an established user, we can help you unlock the power of 3D printing for your business through our extensive network of industry experts and creative technology specialists.
Who are we?
As the UK’s only dedicated partner to Stratasys, we are here to serve the whole of the UK and Ireland direct from our Additive Manufacturing Hub in Derby. We offer business and technical consultancy advice, service and maintenance, training, installation, print and design services, as well as the latest and greatest industrial 3D printers from Stratasys.
Who do we work with?
In over 20 years, we have built up a loyal customer base of blue-chip companies throughout the UK who trust our knowledge and expertise to help them transform their workflows with cutting-edge 3D printing technology. Customers include Airbus Defence & Space, Aston Martin, Boeing, BAE Systems, GE Aviation, McLaren Automotive, and many more.
Whether you are looking for a single 3D printer or a complete end-to-end solution to help you design and manufacture your products more efficiently, we have the expertise and experience to help you every step of the way. We have unrivalled expertise in the latest and most cost-effective technologies on the market. With a network of experts in the design, engineering and manufacturing sectors, we can help you identify and implement the most appropriate additive manufacturing solution for your business needs.
- 100% Hardware & Software support
- Award-winning service that delivers quality results time after time – plus innovative processes, technology and manufacturing techniques that are revolutionising the way companies do business.
- More than just 3D printing, we help businesses unlock the huge potential of 3D printing in design, engineering, prototyping, tooling & injection moulding – everything you need to bring your idea to life and get it to market!
- Product development services to help your business streamline your workflow and increase efficiencies
- Comprehensive support services to keep your printers running around the clock with minimal downtime
- Dedicated team of support technicians available to provide guidance and assistance when you need it most
- Service contract options available for added peace of mind. Complete warranty coverage available with all hardware purchases
- Fully supported suite of applications designed for a range of design industries
- Seamless integration into existing IT infrastructure for easy deployment and control
- Stratasys’ production-grade 3D printers produce functional prototypes and products in stunning high-resolution, offering access to the widest selection of Pantone colour combinations and materials to bring your ideas to market.
- Premium 3D printing capabilities to rapidly accelerate product development and significantly reduce time to market.
SYS Systems is part of the Carfulan Group, a network of engineering companies offering intuitive solutions to common design, engineering and production problems. SYS Systems is one of four companies that populate the group, and was first incorporated into the Carfulan Group in 2007 when additive manufacturing was in its infancy.
Since then, additive manufacturing has lived up to its incredible potential, and is now a £12 billion industry serving companies around the world from NASA to Boeing, McLaren to Volvo, Medtronic to Cancer Research UK. The application options for 3D printing have accelerated since we started out, and experienced a compound annual growth rate of up to 30% in 2022.
Stratasys has evolved into the world’s most pioneering additive manufacturing institution – helping companies into space, onto the catwalk, on the runway, in the pit lanes and on the wards.
Anything is possible with 3D printing, and at SYS Systems it has always been our mission to show you how – and show you why you should use additive manufacturing for increased flexibility and speed, with reduced costs and downtime – but also to create unbelievable parts time after time.