Stratasys Open Materials for P3
Stratasys open specialty materials unlock a wide range of demanding applications, including molding, casting, high-temperature, ceramic, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and elastic applications.
Material developers currently contributing new open materials to the program include Covestro, Evonik, Arkema, Forward AM from BASF, Mechnano, Tethon 3D, Liqcreate, and polySpectra.
- Access to advanced properties
- Early access to novel materials
- Basic build parameters available via OpenAM™
- Unsupported materials may require additional configuration for optimal results
- Stratasys validated material users can purchase, test, and print any compatible photopolymer not referenced in the shortlist
A transformative 3D printer enabling flexible production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials. Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail and throughput with the Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™ technology. Get ready for a new era of 3D printing.